Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fenway Park: Foodie Style

Our final stadium visit will be at Fenway Park.  I have actually been to Fenway before for their stadium tour, but have yet to see a game there, which means I have yet to sample any of their yummy offerings.  I get the bonus of having a native Bostonian accompany me to the game so I will definitely get the inside scoop on what to eat!  Here are some of the goodies I'm looking forward to!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)



Wings...

Dogs...

The lobster roll...

Burger...


Some good looking eats!  Hopefully I will have room for some of the good food at Fenway after three other stadiums full of treats!  We are off on our trip today, first game is tomorrow (Sunday) at Camden Yards!  Make sure you are following me on Instagram (@LASportsDoll) for all my trip pics!  I will be back in a week with lots of awesome stadium tour highlights for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment