Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sports Themed Nails

Now that our stadium tour is officially over for the summer, I'm having some sports withdrawals.  For a while there, between hockey playoffs and our trip, it was all sports all the time!  Now I have a little more time to breathe, which is nice, but I am missing some of my sports action.  Luckily, we have a couple of Dodger games coming up (and they are doing awesome right now!) which should help with my withdrawal symptoms!  I thought for today we could look at some of the cute things you can do to get decked out for a big game.  These are some super cute nail designs and decals you can use to support your team literally from head to toe!  (Click pic for original source, all pics via Pinterest.)







And here are my nails from the Kings' playoff series!


You can have lots of fun with your team colors or just the sport in general.  Can't wait for football season and some cute designs there!

No comments:

Post a Comment